An international English speaking primary and secondary school located in the heart of BrusselsMake an appointment
Welcome to BJAB, where children reach their potential through high academic standards and a nurturing environment.
Welcome from the Headteacher
To experience BJAB is to understand how wonderfully creative, energetic, kind and thoughtful our pupils are. Children come to BJAB from around the world and always show how, with expert teaching and support, they surpass expectations. I’m always delighted to show visitors, parents and alumni how the school achieves the highest standards within a caring and family atmosphere.
Mrs Sarah White MEd, Headteacher
A small, family-like school.
Located in the centre of Brussels, BJAB is a friendly school of approximately 200 pupils with small class sizes throughout the school from PreKindergarten to Year 8.
It’s official: BJAB achieves Excellence
The Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) rates BJAB as
“Excellent” for quality of the pupil’s learning and achievement, and
“Excellent” for quality of the pupil’s personal development.
The majority of our pupils are achieving attainment scores above their age-related expectation.
Achieving high academic standards, BJAB guarantees quality education at an affordable rate.
BJAB pupils typically gain secondary school entrance to:
- Eton College, UK
- Thomas’s Battersea, UK
- St Paul’s Girls’ School, UK
- Ardingly College, UK
- James Allen’s Girls’ School, UK
- Sevenoaks, Kent, UK
- St Mary’s, Ascot, UK
- The King’s School, Canterbury, UK
- Westminster Under, London, UK
- Glenalmonds, Edinburgh (scholarship)
- British School of Paris
- British School of Brussels
- College St. Michel, Etterbeek
- St. John’s International School, Waterloo
- International School of Brussels
- European School, Brussels
- Brussels International Catholic School
- Lycée Français Jean-Monnet, Uccle